- This fabulous retro skirt doesn’t require a pattern!
- Make for any size waist measurement.
- Super-full gathered button-front skirt has big pockets and tons of vintage charm.
- Mix-and-match with any Charm bodice to create a dress.
- It’s a great beginner project, or a fabulous staple for seasoned sewists!
Free PDF sewing pattern in ALL sizes
Enter your info and we’ll send you the free Charm Picnic Skirt sewing pattern.
We recommend light- to mediumweight wovens: cotton lawn, poplin, sateen, seersucker, lightweight denim, twill, and canvas; and linen and linen blends.
- 4¼ yds skirt fabric (you may need more or less depending on the size and fullness you’re making)
- Eight 1-in buttons
- Thread to match your fabric
- 1 yd fusible interfacing (look for lightweight woven or tricot types)