This fabulous fabric is part of my Gertie by Gretchen Hirsch line! These prints are all inspired directly by vintage textiles, available on a range of lovely apparel fabrics. This stretch sateen features a gorgeous red floral large border with smaller red floral clusters that scatter upwards to the opposite selvage. The background is a very light ivory, almost white. The fabric is very sturdy and opaque and has a nice sheen to it. Stretch sateen is a medium weight cotton-lycra blend that is perfect for dresses, skirts, and pants. Please note that the stretch is in one direction, and it runs perpendicular to the selvage.
Red Floral on White Border Print Stretch Sateen
- 58″ wide
- Gorgeous vintage-inspired border print
- Medium weight stretch sateen
- Perfect for dresses and skirts
- Sold by the yard; all yardage will be cut in one continuous piece.
- Colors can vary by monitor and are sometimes difficult to capture in a photograph. The photos with the rulers tend to be the most accurate in terms of color.
- Please allow 7 days for shipping. All orders ship from New York State; international orders may be subject to customs fines determined your country.
Out of stock